- Images of Nature: Women Artists by Andrea Hart - published by the Natural History Museum, 2014
- Art Melanesia and Encounter British Museum Press, 2013. Edited by Nicholas Thomas, Lissant Bolton, Elizabeth Bonshek and Julie Adams.
Includes a chapter by Rebecca Jewell and features some of her drawings in two other chapters.
- History and Mystery, cover design by Jewell, Society for the History of Natural History, 2011
- Amazing Animals by Rebecca Jewell, British Museum Colouring Book 1999
- Pacific Design by Rebecca Jewell and Jude Lloyd, British Museum Press 1998
- African Designs by Rebecca Jewell, British Museum Press 1994
- Paradise, Portraying the New Guinea Highlands by Michael O’Hanlon, British Museum Press 1993
- Horse Power by Juliet Clutton-Brock, Natural History Museum Publications 1992
- Reading the Skin by Michael O’Hanlon, British Museum Press 1989
- Palestinian Costume by Shelagh Weir, British Museum Press 1989
- A Stroll through Borneo by James Barclay, January Books 1988
- Palestinian Embroidery by Shelagh Weir and Serene Shahid, British Museum Press 1988